Allegro - Moderno Line
The largest oven floor to satisfy the most demanding cooks.
The Allegro is the largest oven in Alfa’s Forninox line. Its size and technical features make it more akin to a commercial oven. It has been designed to feed a large crowd.
With the Allegro semi-professional pizza oven, the art of wood-fired cooking has no limits.
- The oven floor is made up of interchangeable refractory bricks which soak up heat and transmit it from the bottom up to the food being cooked.
- The stainless-steel dome allows the oven to reach high temperatures with little firewood.
- The ceramic fibre insulation keeps the heat inside the oven for a long time.
- The Allegro has a pyrometer that allows you to keep the temperature of the cooking chamber under control.
- The large door is equipped with a double ergonomic handle so that you can adjust the draught while controlling the fire inside the oven.