Superior design and engineering power the Aurora’s unparalleled performance. With many of the same features as its sister Echelon Series, the Aurora Series grill delivers cooking versatility, durability, and longevity in a beautifully crafted machine.
The Aurora Gas/Charcoal Combo features a charcoal/wood feed door with an adjustable pan, a 26,000 BTU charcoal igniter, and a slideout ashtray. There’s also the option to add a backburner and heavy-duty rotisserie kit on the gas side.
• Heavy duty Diamond Sear cooking grids
• Cast stainless steel “E” burners
• Heavy gauge stainless steel dual position, adjustable warming rack
• Heavy gauge all stainless steel Zone Flavor Grids
• Push-to-light Hot Surface Electric Ignition system with flash tubes
• Halogen 12 Volt internal oven lamps
• Gourmet control panel with brushed trim and polished, back-lit knobs
• Angled, analog thermometer in lid measuring up to 1000º F
• Seamless double wall 90º hood with feather-lite easy lift lid
• Optional backburner and rotisserie kit
• Optional infrared sear burner
• Halogen Lights and Backburner for the A830i model are located on the gas side of the grill only.
• Primary Cooking Surface: Gas Side 24” x 18” Charcoal Side 22” x 18” = (828 sq. in.)
• Warming Rack Surface: Gas Side 24” x 8” Charcoal Side 22” x 8” = (368 sq. in.)
• Main Burners: 50,000 BTU’s
• Backburner: 13,000 BTU’s
• Charcoal Igniter: 26,000 BTU’s