The Kit Pizzaiolo is a careful selection of pizza-making tools whose main features are:
- The Pizza Peel set with all the accessories to better manage your home oven and bake pizzas like a pro.
- A huge range of pizza-making utensils such as the pizza dough box and the doughball peel, the infrared thermometer, the pizza cutter, the chopping board, the oven mitt, the apron and the Alfa cookbook.
- Compatible with all Alfa home ovens.
All the tools for making homemade pizza are included in the Alfa Kit Pizzaiolo that comes with accessories for baking pizza in a wood-burning oven as well as instruments for cooking any kind of food in any type of Alfa oven.
In our blog, we have analysed the functional characteristics of many pizza tools and accessories discovering why they are key to have high-quality cooking results in an easy and hassle-free way.
The Kit Pizzaiolo includes the Alfa pizza peel set that comprises 4 tools to master all stages of pizza cooking:
- The Alfa pizza peel in perforated aluminium to get rid of the extra flour with the company logo embossed.
- The turner peel to rotate pizzas in the oven.
- The ember rake to move the fire around the wood-burning oven.
- The brass bristle brush to scrub clean the refractory floor of the oven.
All these tools are made of high-quality stainless steel and are adjustable by screwing their extensions of 25 cm each to give them extra length.